"Saree Trade Inventory & Accounting Management Software"
"Silksol Gold" is a robust integrated business and accounting & Inventory software system that will help you organize your business's financial future. Silksol contains all the features you would expect from a complete business and inventory management package as well as a robust accounting core. As you perform your daily business activities Silksol creates your accounting entries for you. For example as you purchase and sell inventory, build and sell kits, receive payments from customers, pay bills, and make physical inventory adjustments, Silksol makes and manages your accounting books. There is rarely a need for making manual journal entries. However, if the need arises, Silksol provides you with the ability to control every aspect of your accounting books, including making manual journal entries. We have included an overview of many of Free Accounting Software's features below. To truly appreciate all of the capabilities of Silksol we encourage you to download Silksol from our Silksol Download Page and try out the features first hand.
- 1. Silksol provides intuitive company management functions grouped together. Providing straight forward access to all aspects of your company is one of the secrets to Free Accounting Software's ease of use.
- 2. Add, edit and manage your company’s users.
- 3. Add, edit and manage your company’s branches and setup cost centers that can consist of one or more branch.
- 4. Modify your Free Accounting chart of accounts, create new accounts and rename/renumber accounts as required.
- 5. Create, edit and manage Customers, customer contacts and customer ship to addresses.
- 6. Create, edit and manage Vendors and vendor contacts and vendor ship from addresses.
- 7. Sales and Customer Management
- 8. Silksol provides comprehensive Sales and Customer management. As you conduct business, like with all other functions, Silksol maintains all the necessary data for you. Your accounting and inventory data is automatically updated.
- 9. Create, edit and manage Customers, customer's contacts and customer ship to addresses.
- 10. Create Quotations or Sales Orders for customers. View available inventory and pricing.
- 11. Convert Quotations or Sales orders into actual deliveries and print delivery slips if required. Users who do not require a delivery process can go straight to invoicing.
- 12. Print, Fax, or export and email Quotations/Sales Orders/Delivery slips/invoices/Accounts Receivable.
- 13. Manage customer product returns. Verify the customer purchased this product from you, when and the price they paid. Create Credit Memos.
- 14. Review manage and reconcile accounts receivables and aging. Monitor the status of your customer accounts.
- 15. Make and manage deposits after you receive your payments
Silksol Gold provides 72 reports for you to manage your business. Everything from account listings, transaction summaries, aging detail, balance sheet, income statement, general ledger and many more. Silksol Gold frees up your time to manage your business, and provides the tools you need to do it right. Join the thousands of users who are running their business on Silksol Gold by downloading Silksol Gold from our Silksol Gold download page. Additionally Silksol allows you to edit and modify Column Headings and hid and show columns in your reports giving you a level of unprecedented flexibility over your Accounting Software.
Extensive Accounting Features
- 1. Cash Book & Day Book Printing (a) Single Entry System (b) Double Entry System
- 2. Packing Slip (Formatting with User-Configurable Option)
- 3. Manual Sale Invoice (Formatting with User-Configurable Option)
- 4. Auto Sale Invoice Generation against Packing Slip
- 5. Invoice Printing (Agent wise + City wise + State wise + Transport wise + Date wise)
- 6. Purchase Invoice (Formatting With User-Configurable Option)
- 7. Approval Purchase (Formatting With User-Configurable Option)
- 8. Auto Purchase against Approval Purchase
- 9. Credit Note (Formatting With User-Configurable Option)
- 10. Debit Note (Formatting With User-Configurable Option)
- 11. Cash Memo (Formatting with User-Configurable Option)
- 12. Auto Stock Numbering
- 13. Pending Sales Orders Status (Party-wise / Item-wise)
- 14. Pending Purchase Orders Status (Supplier-wise / Item-wise)
- 15. Sales Order-wise Statement (Party-wise / Item-wise)
- 16. Pending Purchase Orders (Party-wise / Item-wise)
- 17. Purchase Order-wise Statement (Party-wise / Item-wise)
- 18. Auto Cheque Printing against Purchase + Manual Chq. Printing + Range Chq. Printing Including Bank Slip Printing Option
- 19. Combined Ledger
- 20. Combind Address Book Printing
- 21. Label Printing
- 22. Sticker Printing
- 23. Holiday List Master
- 24. Interest Calculation
- 25. Product Calculation
- 26. Price List (with Auto Update mode)
- 27. Auto Item Last Sale Rate Finder Party wise
- 28. Auto Item Last Pur. Rate Finder Supplier wise
- 29. Bank Reconciliation Statement (Reconciled entry in Clg.Date Order)
- 30. List of Stock in Hand (With LIFO & FIFO)
- 31. Register (Purchase,Sale,Cash Sale,Sales Rtd,Purchase Rtd.)
- 32. TDS Certificate
- 33. Handloom Certificate
- 34. Debtors & Creditors Outstanding (Ageing wise+State wise+City wise+Area wise+Agent wise)
- 35. Detail list of Post Dated Cheques (With Issue Date + Chq.Date + Clg.Date wise)
- 36. Detail list of unpaid purchase
- 37. Payment mode (a) Single Cheque Various Payment (b) Various Payment by single Cheque
- 38. Auto Book Closing
- 39. One touch Closing Balance T\T New Year
- 40. Missing Stock no. find
- 41. Difference of Stock no. Find option
- 42. Detailed Trial Balance (Op.Balance+Total Dr+Total Cr.+Closing Balance
- 43. Stock Adjustment (Supplier wise+Rae wise+Item wise)
- 44. Transport Register
- 45. Expenses Voucher Printing
- 46. Auto Credit note Create against Bill
- 47. Old Invoice T/T new Invoice
- 48. Various Entry Move to New Date Option
Extensive Stock Inventory Report
Silksol provides impressive inventory management. As you purchase and sell goods Silksol automatically makes all your entries to your financial and inventory journals.
- 1 Choose FIFO, LIFO or Average Cost Accounting Methods
- 2 Create, edit and manage items listing. Define item attributes.
- 3 Review inventory control journal. Visually confirming the item movement and history as recorded by Free Accounting Software.
- 4 Create Physical inventory adjustments.
- 5 Review inventory reports and monitor inventory trends.
- 6 Review manage and reconcile accounts receivables and aging. Monitor the status of your customer accounts.
- 7 Make and manage deposits after you receive your payments.
- 8 Auto Cost adjustment on Negative Inventory Item Sales
- 9 Attach Images to Items
- 10 Receive and properly Track Inventory with or without a Purchase Order
Advanced Stock Management:-
- 1 Rate Wise Stock
- 2 Date Wise Stock
- 3 Item Wise Stock
- 4 Supplier wise Stock
- 5 Auto Stock Numbering
- 6 Auto Stock Searching
- 7 Auto Stock Renumbering
- 8 Auto Stock Shifting
- 9 Auto Stock Number Adjustment (Rate wise+Item Wise+Opening Stock wise+Supplier Wise
- 10 Stock Number Difference Smart Finder
- 12 Missing Stock Number Smart Finder
- 13 Duplicate Stock Number Finder
- 14 Stock Register
- 15 Party wise Stock Ledger
- 16 Item Ledger
- 17 Auto Stock Updation
- 18 Auto Stock Valuation
Extensive Order Status
- 1 Supplier Order Creation
- 2 Party Order Creation
- 3 Goods Delivery Receipt from Supplier
- 4 Goods Delivery to Party
- 5 Auto Pending Order Status Report (Item wise + Party wise + Supplier wise + Date Wise )
Extensive Stock Level Status
- 1 At the time of Purchase you can feed the minimum & Maximum level of Stock
- 2 The time of Sale & Purchase you can know your Stock in hand automatically
Extensive Supplier & Customers Registration View
At the time of New Account opening of Supplier & Customers you can feed al the details Of his 1-Shop Address 2- Resi. Address 3-Credit Limit and his Employee Details including photograph .
Extensive Production Management:-
- 1. In House Production
- 2. Out House Production
- 3. Department wise Processing
- 4. Catalogue Manager
- 5. Petty Bash Book
- 6. Petty Ledger
- 7. Payroll Systems
- 8. Non-Performing Item Report
- 9. Non Performing Customers Report
- 10. Design No. Wise Production
- 11. Daily Department wise Performance Report
Extensive Graph Analysis Report
- 1. State wise = Sale/Return + Purchase/Return + Payment Outstanding + Deduction
- 2. City wise = Sale/Return + Purchase/Return + Payment Outstanding + Deduction
- 3. Area wise = Sale/Return + Purchase/Return + Payment Outstanding + Deduction
- 4. Agent wise = Sale/Return + Purchase/Return + Payment Outstanding + Deduction
Extensive Jobwork Solution
- 1 Job Master
- 2 Item Category Master
- 3 Item Sub- Category Master
- 4 Supplier Purchase
- 5 Supplier Return
- 6 Supplier Payment
- 7 Karigar Issue
- 8 Karigar Recd
- 9 Karigar Return
- 10 Performance Analysis Report
- 11 Repair Voucher Issue
- 12 Repair Voucher Recd
- 13 Auto Than Conversion to PCS
- 14 Bilty wise , LR No Wise Report
- 15 Auto Value Addition
- 16 Auto Payment Generator by two mode
- 1 Auto Pcs wise Rate Deduction
- 2 Pending Job Report
- 1- All/Selected Karigar wise
- 2- All/Selected Job wise
- 3- All/Selected Item wise
- 4- Date wise
- 1 Daily Payment Report
- 2 Supplier Rate History Master
- 3 Karigar Job Rate History Master
- 4 Catalogue Manager
- 5 MRP Master
Extensive Financial Reports
- 1 All Books of Accounts & Final Results
- 2 Balance Sheet with various Schedules
- 3 Daily / Monthly Summaries of Accounts, Groups and Cost Centres
- 4 Outstanding Reports and Analysis
- 5 Payment Reminder Letters
- 6 Broker-wise Reporting
- 7 Royalty Calculation
- 8 Interest Calculation (Multiple Slabs based on Amount & Days)
- 9 Depreciation Chart (as per Co. Act / IT Act)
- 10 Bank Re-conciliation
- 11 Cost Centres with Grouping
Silksol allows you to Create Quotes/Sales Orders, Invoices, Credit Memos, Purchase Orders, Debit Memo, Checks and Deposits that automatically update your accounting books as your daily work is completed. Silksol properly manages all aspects of your business accounting while you conduct your business.
Extensive User-Configurable Printing Option
Extensive Other Features
- 1 Multi-Company Accounting
- 2 Multiple Financial Years
- 3 Automatic Ledger Carrying to successive financial years
- 4 Bird’s Eye View of Accounts
- 5 Query System
Extensive Multi-Location Inventory Management
- 1 All Books of Inventory
- 2 Stock Status
- 3 Stock Valuation on multiple methods
- 4 Daily / Monthly Summaries on the basis of Items and Item Groups
- 5 Item-wise Gross Profit
- 6 Primary and Alternate Unit for each item
- 7 Multiple Material Centres with Grouping
- 8 Material Issue / Receipt
- 9 Critical Level Controls
- 10 Updation of Critical Levels based on Consumption
- 11 Multiple Price-list for Items
- 12 Party-wise Price Structure for Items / Item Groups
Extensive M.I.S. REPORTS
- 1 Cash Flow / Funds Flow
- 2 Budgets / Targets
- 3 Credit Limits
- 4 Ratio Analysis
- 5 Sales / Purchase Analysis
- 6 Material Issue / Receipt Analysis
- 7 Consolidated Final Results
- 8 Data Freezing
- 9 Pop-up Calculator
- 10 User-definable Warning Alarms
- 11 Fully User-definable Access Rights
- 12 Year-wise Data Backup and Restore
- 13 Reference Adjustment Wizard
- 14 Merging of Accounts / Items
- 15 Data Exchange (XML)
- 16 Data Export (Plain File / HTML / MS-Excel)
- 1 Data Freezing
- 2 Pop-up Calculator
- 3 User-definable Warning Alarms
- 4 Fully User-definable Access Rights
- 5 Year-wise Data Backup and Restore
- 6 Auto Data Backup Automatically within every 10 Minutes
- 7 Reference Adjustment Wizard
- 8 Merging of Accounts / Items
- 9 Data Exchange (XML)
- 10 Data Export (Plain File / HTML / MS-Excel)
- 11 Rollback data to earlier pay periods
Employee Payroll Management System
Features and Benefits
Payroll takes care of all the complex and time-consuming tasks involved in paying employees accurately, completing year end returns and complying with all relevant government legislation:
- 1 Feel confident your payroll meets Inland Revenue requirements.
- 2 Pay your employees quickly, easily and accurately.
- 3 Use simple data entry screens, help pages and wizard to guide you through the process.
- 4 Pay your staff by cash, cheque or BACS.
- 5 Process your employees weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly.
- 6 Quickly produce statutory forms such as forms P11, P14/60, P32, P35 and P45.
- 7 Follow the easy step-by-step year end procedure.
- 8 Have the ability to submit your year end forms electronically.
- 1. Employer details
- 2. Department & cost centre analysis
- 3. Company pension schemes
- 4. Company holiday schemes
- 5. Company loan schemes
- 6. Absence & holiday years
- 7. Custom absence types
- 8. National holidays
- 9. Coinage for cash payments
- 10. Payment & deduction types
- 11. Deduction types
- 12. Legislation settings
- 1. Personal details
- 2. Contact details
- 3. Employment details
- 4. Appraisal records
- 5. Disciplinary records
- 6. Job history
- 7. Photographs
- 8. Bank and second bank details
- 9. Company car and fuel usage (Class 1A NIC)
- 10. Personal car details
- 11. Employee notes
- 12. Holiday allocation & usage
- 13. Absence & holiday diary
- 14. New starter wizard
- 15. Quick new employee entry
- 16. Leaver wizard & P45 production
- 17. Different methods of payment
- 18. Four different payment frequencies for employees
- 1. Pre & post tax payments
- 2. Pre & post tax deductions
- 3. Net to gross
- 4. Net payments
- 5. Statutory Sick Pay
- 6. Statutory Maternity Pay
- 7. Statutory Paternity Pay
- 8. Statutory Adoption Pay
- 9. Attachment of Earnings Orders
- 10. Tax credits
- 11. Student loan repayments
- 12. Multiple pension scheme payments
- 13. Holiday funds
- 14. Employee loans
- 15. Advance holiday pay
- 16. Reset payments
- 17. e-Banking capability
- 18. Internet Submissions
- 19. Post salary journals to accounts
- 20. Payments to Collector of Taxes
- 21. Statutory funding
- 22. Processing for employees and directors
- 23. Batch timesheet entry
- 1. Payslips
- 2. Cheques
- 3. Analysis reports
- 4. Summary reports
- 5. Employee reports
- 6. Employer reports
- 7. Absence reports
- 8. BACS payment reports
- 9. Favourites
- 10. Report selections
- 11. Custom reports
- 12. e-Mail reports
- 13. Design your own reports
Employee Loan Management
- 1 Management of different loans given to employees.
- 2 User definable loan name.
- 3 Automatic interest calculation for Loans with EMI option .
- 4 Auto/manual deduction from payslip till full recovery of loan.
- 5 Provision of Lumsum loan recovery
- 6 Month wise Breakup Report for installments deducted.
- 7 Last balance report for loans.
- 8 Management of multiple of loan through single deduction from salary
We give you the tools needed to ensure 100% accuracy. Using Preview, you can display the results of a check prior to processing, or preview an entire Payroll Register Prior to Processing report, eliminating any entry errors. Another report, No Pay Listing - Prior to Processing, lists all active employees who might have been overlooked during the data entry process.
Extensive User Level Security & Access Rights Management
You define specific access rights at the user level.
- 1-Add Permission
- 2- Edit Permission
- 3- Delete Permission
- 4- Modify Permission
- 5- Print Permission
PC Workstation Requirements:
The following requirements are common to all operating systems supported For our. System unit and graphic requirements are platform specific and are detailed in the following paragraphs.
- • Windows NT 4.0/Windows 2000/XP
- • Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition, with Service Pack 2 or higher
- • Windows XP Professional Edition
- • Microsoft ® Internet Explorer 6.0
- • Processor-Pentium/AMD with at least 1.5 GHz clock speed
- • Internal Memory- at least 512 Mb (2 GB recommended)
- • Hard Drive- at least 20 GB
- • Mouse-3 button
- • Multimedia Keyboard
- • UPS
- • CD Writer
- • Dot Matrix Printer
- • Laser Printer
- • Scanner
- • Modem
- • Graphics card 3D graphics card with at least 64 MB Memory
- • Processor-Pentium/AMD with at least 1.5 GHz clock speed
• System Unit:Intel Pentium II, Pentium III or Pentium 4 based workstations running Microsoft Windows2000 Professional Edition or Windows XP Professional Edition .
• Graphic Adapter: a graphic adapter with 3D OpenGL accelerator is required. Note that graphic performance on local transformations (panning, zooming, rotating model) will depend on the selected graphic adapter. The graphic adapter should have the following capabilities:
- • 24 bits, true color, double buffered visual
- • 24 bits Z-buffer
- • Stencil buffer
- • Minimum supported resolution is 800x600; a resolution of 1280x1024 is recommended for usability reasons.
• Network Adapter: An active LAN adapter (Ethernet or Token Ring, installed and configured) is required for licensing purposes.
Note: For remote access from networked clients, Terminal Server is supported by Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows XP Professional. Access through standard browsers requires Citrix MetaFrame 1.0 to also be installed on the server
• Password Recovery If you forget your password, you can get the same recovered from us. For that, you have to send us the backup of the data.
• Data Recovery If your data gets corrupted because of any reason like virus attack, media failure or sudden power failure etc., we can try recovering the same either fully or partially, though it is not guaranteed. Again, you have to send us the backup of your data.
• We will provide you 24 Free Service in 6 months from the date of Installation of existing Software.